Discover how de-armouring can help you connect more, feel more, grow your intuition, and create bliss states
We live in a society that has embraced logic, the pursuit of power, and ‘fixing’ our problems with drugs, money, and even therapy. This focus weakens our human capacity to be intuitive, deeply connected, and moved by bliss. When you open and activate your heart, life blossoms.
The heart holds far more than love, and sorrow. It is the part of our etheric and physical body that connects us most directly to “Source,” “Intuition,” and the emotional body, due to both its etheric energy centre and its neurological structures.
If your heart is blocked, your connection to life beyond the physical and mental realms are compromised. This makes intuition nearly impossible to access easily, not to mention reduces your experience of physical intimate pleasure – amongst many other symptoms.
Owing to its quantity of neurons (40,000) and its role in sending and receiving messages from the body, it is considered one of our three primary ‘brains’ (which also include the brain itself, and the gut).
Back in the 1960s, research conducted by John and Beatrice Lacey—pioneers in the field of psychophysiology—showed that the heart has its own reasoning that is not determined by directives from the brain. Subsequent investigations revealed an actual pathway and mechanism allowing the heart to send messages that inhibit or facilitate electrical activity in the brain. The new field of neurocardiology evolving from this research led to the development of the concept of the “heart brain” in 1991. Source.
Intuition, Flow, Connection and the Heart
Having worked with this area via energy and de-armouring over several years and seen hundreds of clients one-on-one and in workshops, I am now sharing my learnings and techniques for those seeking personal development, and for practitioners’ professional development to complement a variety of modalities.
De-armouring and Awakening (a non-dual perspective)
Please read my blog on how de-armouring contributes to a path of awakening via releasing ego identifications residing in your body. Blog Here.
- release blocks (hurt, sorrow, loss), or at the very least, begin this process with more tools up your sleeve to deepen it on your own!
- access intuition and techniques to develop it reliably;
- de-stress: deal with worry and anxiety better, and learn to self-regulate when it arises;
- sexual flow: whether this is about you cultivating a healthy relationship with yourself and your body, or deepening your experience in partnership, the processes we do will improve your sensation, the circulation of energy, and the cultivation of self-love;
- authentic communication: learn skills in this area for life and work;
- FOR PRACTITIONERS: with each process, if relevant to you, I will suggest how to use & integrate this in your work with clients, whether you do talk therapy, aromatherapy, or bodywork!
I’ve participated in de-armouring workshop with Michelle. She’s a very caring and professional and hold space to let go, connect with my heart and heal. I enjoyed the experience and now I’m using some of the tools I learnt with my clients. It’s different. It’s challenging. It’s worth it. It’s healing. Thank you Michelle, for your kindness, support and great energy! Claudia B.
Content of LEVEL 1
1. Intro to the heart (the entire area, energetic, physical, emotional), from neurons to chakras, what it stores, and where – not just sadness and love.
2. Releasing and opening the heart with de-armouring and processes
3. Channelling heart energy for connection and healing
4. Intuition & Communication: cultivating heart-based intuition, differentiating head versus heart wisdom
6. Protection and Integration, processes for flow and home exercises.
Content of LEVEL 2
This follow-on from the introductory workshop (Level 1, a prerequisite), is an experiential day of deep practice, with bodywork, meditations, and exercises. We do more de-armouring work to cultivate the heart-genital connection (pelvic-heart flow, so focusing on pelvic release) – and via this, to deepen connection to self and others.
Michelle offers an amazing value in her workshops. Her passion for the work and a caring and patient approach to the participants make for a beautifully enriching and heart opening experience for everybody present. I recommend her to all my friends!Helena Nista – sex coach and Tantra teacher
Location, Dates, Cost
These workshops run from 9 AM to 5 PM with a lunch break.
$150 for one level
$250 if you book for Level 1 and Level 2 at the same time
Time/Date/Location on the Calendar page for each workshop.
*WHEN BOOKING, please be sure to choose either the 1 day only workshop,
or 2 days if I am holding both Levels 1 & 2 and you wish to participate in both.
Expressions of interest and waiting Lists, please opt in below to ensure you are notified: